2022 Prague Sketch Fest
This sketch fest is already finished. You will find more info about the upcoming September 17-25, 2022 sketch fest on the page Aquarius Prague Sketch Fest.
Urban Sketchers (USk) Prague is excited to announce our second international sketching festival: 2022 Prague Sketch Fest. We welcome people of all ages and skill levels to join us for ten sketchwalks in ten days from March 17-26, 2022 in venues all over Prague. The festival is free of charge.
Our first Prague Sketch Fest in February 2020 (just before the coronavirus outbreak) was a big success. Join us to celebrate the end of the pandemic during our second sketch fest!
We’ll meet for urban sketching at Prague landmarks like Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and Vyšehrad. Social gatherings will follow each sketchwalk so we can share our sketchbooks, exchange tips and tricks, and discuss all things urban sketching.
We’re inviting our fellow urban sketchers from neighboring cities like Berlin, Dresden, Pilsen, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest, Wrocław, Poznań, and Warsaw to come and experience the amazing sketching opportunities here in Prague.
Schedule (No registration required, you can find meeting points and times in the event descriptions):
- Thu Mar 17, 2-5pm, Vyšehrad, FB or Meetup
- Fri Mar 18, 9-12noon, Vítkov Hill, FB or Meetup
- Sat Mar 19, 1-5pm, Prague Castle, FB or Meetup
- Sun Mar 20, 10-1pm, Petřín, FB or Meetup
- Mon Mar 21, 2-5pm, Klub Lávka at Charles Bridge, FB or Meetup
- Tue Mar 22, 10-1pm, Slavonic Island, FB or Meetup
- Wed Mar 23, 2-5pm, Kampa Island, FB or Meetup
- Thu Mar 24, 10-1pm, Výtoň, FB or Meetup
- Fri Mar 25, 3-6pm, Metro Ride, FB or Meetup
- Sat Mar 26, 1-4pm, Old Town Square, FB or Meetup
We want to see your work! Post your sketches on our USk Prague Facebook group and on Instagram tagged with #UrbanSketchersPrague so we can share them on our @urbansketchersprague account. You’re also welcome to use #2022PragueSketchFest to tag all your posts during the festival.
We can’t wait to sketch together with you in Prague!